What is Cash App?
Cash App is a digital payment app owned by payment processing giant Square that allows users to send and receive money easily. It’s available for both iOS and Android users.
Can You Link Prepaid Cards to Cash App?
Yes! Cash App allows you to link prepaid cards to your app so you can easily transfer funds from your prepaid card to your Cash App account.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Linking a Prepaid Card to Cash App
- Step 1: Launch your Cash App and click the My Cash tab
- Step 2: Click the + Add Bank option
- Step 3: Enter the Card Number, Expiry Date and CVV of your prepaid card
- Step 4: Click Add Card, and your card will be linked to Cash App.
Things to Note
- Before proceeding, make sure your prepaid card uses CVV, as only these cards can be linked to Cash App.
- Many prepaid cards (such as Visa and Mastercard) are supported, but not all prepaid cards are compatible.
- You can only link one card per Cash App account, so make sure to select the one you want.
Cash App is a great way to send and receive money quickly and securely. If you want to use Cash App with a prepaid card, you can easily link it to your account by following the steps outlined above.