Steps to Delete Vcc+++
VCC+++ is an interactive environment for programming and creating tools with the C++ language. Although it is a powerful tool, you may wish to delete Vcc+++ from your computer. This article will explain the steps required to delete Vcc+++ from your computer.
Step1: Uninstalling Vcc+++
- Open the Control Panel. You can access the Control Panel from the Windows Start Menu or from the Search field in Windows 10.
- Select Uninstall a Program. Once you have opened the Control Panel, click on “Uninstall a Program” to open the list of installed programs on your computer.
- Select Vcc+++. Scroll down the list of installed software and select Vcc+++.
- Uninstall. Click the “Uninstall” button to begin the uninstall process.
- Confirm Deletion. You may be prompted to confirm that you want to delete Vcc+++. Confirm the deletion and follow the instructions to complete the process.
Step2: Removing Additional Files
- Open File Explorer. This can be accessed through the Start menu or the Search field in Windows 10.
- Select This PC. Once you have opened the File Explorer, select “This PC” from the left navigation panel.
- Go to AppData Folder. Navigate to the AppData folder which can be found in the Local folder in the “This PC” window.
- Open Local folder. Inside the AppData folder, open the “Local” folder.
- Delete the Vcc+++ folder. Inside the “Local” folder, delete the Vcc+++ folder which may still be present even after uninstalling the program.
Step3: Cleaning the Registry
- Open the Registry Editor. You can access the Registry Editor by typing “regedit” in the Start Menu or Search field of Windows 10.
- Navigate to Vcc+++. In the Registry Editor window, navigate to “HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Vcc+++”.
- Delete the folder. Once you have accessed the Vcc+++ folder, delete it by right-clicking on it and selecting “Delete”.
By following the steps above, you should be able to delete Vcc+++ from your computer. Be sure to take special care when deleting files and entries in the Registry Editor as these are important to the running of your computer and should not be deleted or changed without good reason.