AT&T Prepaid SIM Card
Whether you want a no-contract phone service or are simply looking for a way to cut back on your wireless bill, an AT&T prepaid SIM card could be right for you.
Getting an AT&T Prepaid SIM Card
An AT&T prepaid SIM card can easily be acquired through the AT&T website or at your local AT&T store.
- From the AT&T website: Simply select your plan, check out, and the card will be mailed to you in a few days. You can also pick up a SIM card in store and set up the service in just minutes.
- From the store: Visit your local AT&T store to pick up your prepaid SIM card and get started on setting up your service right away.
Using Your AT&T Prepaid SIM Card
- Activate your SIM card online or on your phone.
- Select a prepaid plan that meets your needs.
- Load funds in $15 increments to be used towards your wireless plan or services.
- Enjoy the flexibility of no-contract phone service for up to one year.
When you get your AT&T prepaid SIM card, you’ll be able to enjoy the convenience of no-contract phone service with the flexibility to cancel at any time. Whether you’re someone who is always on the go, or you’re trying to save money on your wireless bill, an AT&T prepaid SIM could be the perfect phone solution for you.