Prepaid Cards That Work With Venmo
Venmo is an excellent payment platform to earn, send, receive, and transfer money from family and friends. Currently, Venmo offers both debit and prepaid cards for users, all with different features. Therefore, which prepaid cards work with Venmo?
Types of Prepaid Cards
Venmo offers two prepaid cards for its users: Venmo Cash Card & Venmo Business Debit Card.
Venmo Cash Card
- ATM access: access cash at more than 55,000 ATMs nationwide without additional fees.
- No bank account needed: Get the card, load it with cash, and use it to pay for purchases and withdraw money at ATMs.
- Secure: It’s provided with the same fraud protection as other top U.S. banks, and if you lose your card, you can lock it right from the app.
Venmo Business Debit Card
- Mobile Payments: Business owners can pay for goods and services in-person with their Venmo Business Debit Card.
- Online Shopping: It’s also accepted anywhere Visa is accepted for online purchases.
- ATM Access: Cash withdrawals at over 55,000 US ATMs with no additional fees.
Both prepaid cards work with Venmo, unlocking the full suite of features and tools the platform offers. With these prepaid cards, Venmo users can make point-of-sale purchases, online purchases, withdraw money from ATMs, and use the application to track their spending.